Thread: Forma Database Malformed error
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 02:26 PM   #52
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, PW SE & Kindle 2022, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Are you using Kobo Utilities (calibre plugin) to keep a recent backup of the Kobo database?

It's not an issue with Windows 11. I read ePub and I go back to the home screen before connecting to my calibre library. I use my laptop (running Windows 11) to connect.

Some say the best thing to do is go to the home screen and then do a reboot. Use NickelMenu for that as it's easier then holding the power button until it reboots.
I don’t know how to create a back up using Kobo Utilties and I also don’t use NikelMenu.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote