Thread: Forma Database Malformed error
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 06:57 AM   #46
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, PW SE & Kindle 2022, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaston View Post
The Forma hasn't corrupted since I downgraded the firmware. Coincidence or fix? Who knows I hope it hangs on long enough for either Kobo to release something decent with their impending new models, or I cave and return to Kindle.

Haha, David my soldering skills with a normal iron are passable on a good day. I dread to think of the mess I'd make with surface mount kit!

It would be even better if there were other reasonably priced options in the UK. The competition is scarce here though and I don't fancy paying import duty and other fees for something from abroad.
Can I ask what version of the firmware you downgraded too please?

After reading through this thread I have downgraded to 4.35 and disconnected wifi.

Last edited by Josieb1; 02-14-2024 at 08:04 AM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote