View Single Post
Old 02-12-2024, 03:27 PM   #11
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
You do not select multiple files—you did notice the "select, 'T'" being repeated multiple times? Likely easier with my setup since the editor opens on the secondary monitor.

I also updated my calibre source with the fix supplied by Kovid Goyal and selecting 5 books opened all 5 so you should be able to select and open multiple books for editing with the next calibre release. If you try opening more than 10 at once, you will get an "are you sure" prompt.
I misunderstood the "select" part....That's on me.

I just have the one monitor and the delay in selecting once you select the Editor slows things down, either I end up accidentally opening the same file twice or I miss opening a ebook.

Just being able to open 5 files a time would be very helpful. I like the "are you sure" prompt for more than 10. At that point if you don't have memory accidentally opening too many at once can crash your computer.

Thanks for updating the source code!

Amalthia
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote