View Single Post
Old 01-31-2024, 05:35 PM   #1
123Passa
123Passa is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.123Passa is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.123Passa is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.123Passa is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.123Passa is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.123Passa is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.123Passa is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.123Passa is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.123Passa is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.123Passa is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.123Passa is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Sony PRS T3
Sony PRS T3 how to do a firmware update in 2024?

Hi,

I recently got a Sony PRS T3. It's neat! I got it for really cheap and I just needed something to read ebooks and that had physical buttons.

I was wondering if there is a way to update it to the latest firmware (if it's even worth it) as mine has the original firmware. My hope is to be able to connect to the internet to use Evernote, even though I have the feeling that it is not possible anymore.

In any case I still really like it.

Thanks!
123Passa is offline   Reply With Quote