View Single Post
Old 01-31-2024, 03:32 PM   #32
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
On a Kobo that code will not work if reading the eBook as an ePub. It will work if you have the span. RMSDK will not render it unless you get to a late enough version and nobody with a Kobo has a late enough version. Sure will will work as KePup. But not everybody reads KePub.
I don't have a Kobo to test on. But that doesn't really matter - just refer to my original statement that it is ok to use those techniques under certain circumstances and to test on your target device and provide fall-back coding if there is a possibility it won't work...

Sheesh - I feel like a broken record sometimes...

...and there I go dating myself.

A record is a ...nvm just look it up here:
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote