View Single Post
Old 01-31-2024, 03:21 PM   #31
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
Ummm. Not true. I exclusively use ePub 2 as I haven’t gotten around to learning ePub3 yet.

Yes, I can, and do. I’ll take a screen shot and post it when I get home.

Edit:
Looks like you changed your comment while I was writing mine . You had said that code was only good for ePub3, which is not true. We’ve had this discussion before where you think pseudo-selectors are only ePub3, they are not.

Also, here is a screenshot from my phone. I used the above code, ePub2, and have a large first letter, small-caps for the first line - all with no spans or forced uppercase.
On a Kobo that code will not work if reading the eBook as an ePub. It will work if you have the span. RMSDK will not render it unless you get to a late enough version and nobody with a Kobo has a late enough version. Sure will will work as KePup. But not everybody reads KePub.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote