View Single Post
Old 01-25-2024, 09:51 AM   #2
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Minor nit: front-light not back-light.

The Meebook brand seems to be a reboot / relaunch / take-over / whatever of the Boyue Likebook brand.
Your M7 sounds very similar to my 7.8″ Boyue Likebook Mars Android eInk (also called Model T80D). It's got those screen/refresh settings, but no physical buttons apart from power. I have a 32G SD card in the slot.

It has a very good PDF viewer but a poor epub viewer so I installed KOReader apk directly via WiFi from Git. It also now has Musicolet MP3/Audio book player (BT or 3.5mm jack), also Libby, Borrowbox, Kindle Kobo and GooglePlayBooks apps as well as Lchess and K9 mail for real POP3 & IMAP & SMTP email without it going via Google's servers (the stock Email on Android).
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote