View Single Post
Old 01-18-2024, 12:59 PM   #62
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arconte View Post
Well men, just said what MY OPINION IS, but besides being MINE, I think there are good points sustaining it.
No problems with you offering your opinion. However it is expected that you will accept that other people will have differing opinions and trying to change their opinions is not going to work. The only result of your attempts to change them will be to make you rather unpopular with the denizens of these forums.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one but they think each others stink.”―Simone Elkeles
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote