View Single Post
Old 01-12-2024, 08:07 PM   #36
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arconte View Post
To just listen to an audiobook is like joining the reading experience with consumism.
In my experience, it takes MORE concentration and focus to listen to an audiobook than to read a paper book or ebook. The narrator doesn't pause for your brain to catch up and mull over or interpret something like you can do when reading.

So to those who can listen to an audiobook and pick up everything that goes past in real time, I tip my hat to you!
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote