View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 09:08 PM   #154
Byrdie
Walking Library
Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle Paperwhite 5, 16 gb version
Just updating to add that yes, I did complete my reading goal. Surpassed it, even, though it was but small at only 12 books. What can I say, last couple of years have not been terrific for me but I'm hopeful for this one. So ..,

Books Pledged: 12
Books Read: 28
Minutes Reading: 9,073
Top Genres: LGBTQ+ Romance, Fantasy and Science Fiction
My Reading Vibe: Hopelessly Romantic

These stats are only taken from my Kindle & Goodreads. On the Kobo I must've read a metric crap-ton of fan fiction but unfortunately could not find listings for those books on Goodreads, which is why they weren't counted. Safe to say it was easily double, if not triple, my official 2023 book count. :-)
Byrdie is offline   Reply With Quote