View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 08:28 AM   #17
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Me? Have you already forgotten me? Do you not remember our last night in Lisbon (or was it Poughkeepsie), our sad sweet parting, that final kiss, the trace of your blue lipstick on my collar....
Hang on just a dang minute here. I want to hear more of this story. Go on, tell us Lady Blue. I mean, you're the Forum Software Come-To-Life, right? So tell us how you had a fling with the (supposed MR member) Master Wood, won't you? And we want details. All the juicy details, please.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote