View Single Post
Old 12-04-2023, 09:05 PM   #65
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
I did not mean to derail discussion by mentioning OpenDyslexic (I did label it 'OT' == 'Off Topic', to no avail). Then compounding this with mention of blue light, and expressing my disregard of studies that get promulgated on the Internet. I will say no more about any of these things on this thread.

The thread topic, for anyone that is still interested, remains Pocketbook Inkpad Color 3.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote