View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 05:53 PM   #9
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
A Scribe may be running a Linux OS but the USB connection was changed from USB mass storage to MTP in the last firmware update.
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
That doesn't make it an android device.
Might I be so bold as to point that that I stated the Scribe as running a Linux OS? You don't need to be running Android for an MTP connection considering that the first time I ran into MTP was a Microsoft Zune music player back in 2008. This was a few years before 2011 when Android adopted MTP.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote