View Single Post
Old 12-01-2023, 05:36 PM   #30
Fritomaster
Fritomaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fritomaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fritomaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fritomaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fritomaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fritomaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fritomaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fritomaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fritomaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fritomaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fritomaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EGegege
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh2000 View Post
Oh dear. That sounds awfully like the eInk Triton screen on the ill-fated Ectaco
JetBook_Color that soured me on colour devices. It looked great if you pointed a 100W light bulb straight at it or were outside in the midsummer sun. Otherwise it was muddy and grey, despite what an astroturfing campaign here on MobileRead tried to have you believe.

Andrew
Here I edited the exposure on this image to match what I saw.

Libre2 vs kindle last gen and this.

https://imgur.com/a/E0KM8Lb

Yeah. That said some backlighting really boosts it.

The backlight at 50% is like 10% on a kindle. So you can really dial it in in the dark.

I wouldn't recommend it tho if you were against at least some backlight.

Last edited by Fritomaster; 12-01-2023 at 07:12 PM.
Fritomaster is offline   Reply With Quote