View Single Post
Old 12-01-2023, 02:28 PM   #6
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paredon View Post
Can anyone recommend someone who can be hired to convert epubs to Kindle?

<snip >…

I have three epubs ready to publish and want to get them online and promoted during the holiday season, so I'd like to hire someone who knows how to do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil_swann80 View Post
Do You think they're best taking the KDP route then?
How else do you publish on Kindle unless you a serious size Publisher (they don't use KDP).

@Paredon:
You don't convert to Kindle to Publish on Amazon, nor use "Send to Kindle". You upload an epub, or PDF or if desperate a docx. I don't know about publishing Print Replica or "Comics" on Amazon because we only do fiction.

You needed to have uploaded, done all the meta data, and PR starting end last summer (Northern Hemisphere) as a minimum for this coming season of sales.

Hitch knows more about your kind of content than me for electronic publishing (we did dip a toe in it nearly 30 years ago for paper, but the last 10 years only "ordinary" ebooks). See my PM.
About 20 years ago we ceased doing PC multimedia and ten years ago looked at apps. Some kinds of image rich reference type books work better as apps on a small screen. Anyway we decided to stick to ordinary ebooks (fiction with the odd illustration or photo that's not important to the story).
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote