Thread: PRS-T3 Using a PRS-T3 in 2023
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2023, 06:36 AM   #11
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapqa View Post
it has leakage EMF radiation, even with Airplane Mode on;
it has no RSS support > but has Pocket Integration;
Sony Reader has no backlight, it is more perfect for the eyes in terms of readability, but it needs some additional lighting source in darker spots.
Sony does better job at formatting, even battery lasts for weeks-months when not esagerating in use.
i tried only libra 1 and sage (which still use), and both like because of Kobo Ecosystem (alternative to kindle), but dislike to screen quite a bit, even though the seem nice in appearance with buttons etc; but overall, Sony wins by a large margin, if you just want to plain read without distractions.
Hmm. I love the screen of my Libra 2; it's perfect. No way would I want to read on a 10 years old screen with no frontlight.

As to formatting, I take care of that myself, so no complaints there.

RSS, don't use; EMF leakage, don't care. So it's down to battery life vs better screen, more ergonomic shape and far more customizable software. No contest there at all. Of course YMMV.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote