View Single Post
Old 11-26-2023, 06:28 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchapman View Post
My Sony PRS-T1 is no longer mounting on my M2 Mac. It mounted fine when I first bought the Mac.

I have tried three different cables to no avail.

I can turn on the content server in Calibre and download books that way but that is a real pain and I have to know what I want to download because it is so slow to load the pages.

Any ideas?
Use the Reading List plugin with calibre. That way you can mark which eBooks you want to put on your T1 and it wll do it once the T1 is plugged in without your having to remember what eBook you want.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote