View Single Post
Old 11-23-2023, 03:14 AM   #7
LostOnTheLine
Connoisseur
LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (PW1|PW3|PW4), Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by hius07 View Post
renameOTAbin doesn't prevent installing firmware updates via reboot, no need to disable it.
Thanks. I actually thought I had it disabled still when I did it but after it was not disabled so I thought maybe I had. Either way since it seems to have enabled it if it wasn't having that step there (I just copied from the guide given) makes you at least aware of it, & reminds you to check it after
LostOnTheLine is offline   Reply With Quote