View Single Post
Old 11-20-2023, 04:31 AM   #2
LostOnTheLine
Connoisseur
LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (PW1|PW3|PW4), Kindle Voyage
I've been looking for the same. I've confirmed that LanguageBreak doesn't work, despite what it says, on a lot of devices & firmwares that are older.
I tried it on PW3 on 15.3.7 before failing over a dozen times & going with WatchThis.

I am working on a Firmware Table & just added the details for the Jailbreak in the Jailbreak Table at https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kindle_Firmware
If you find any information relevant to this let me know or add the information to the table
LostOnTheLine is offline   Reply With Quote