View Single Post
Old 11-16-2023, 04:30 PM   #6
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudahsShadow View Post
Yes, I just tried quality check and saw it only checked ePubs. I will give the count pages plugin a try.

Does it do the page count for each format in an entry? (I.e. If I have an ePub and an azw3 does page count check both, or just one?)

Edit: Asked clarifying question
it does the first available in Preferences > Behaviour > Preferred Input format order, unless you set the plugin options to use preferred output format. You may want to temporarily another format above EPUB to check them specifically.

One exception is if page-count is set to ADE it'll always use EPUB.

Last edited by ownedbycats; 11-16-2023 at 04:34 PM.
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote