View Single Post
Old 11-14-2023, 06:09 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by morant64 View Post
Good morning everyone…….
I have a Kindle PW 11gen, and I have created several collections, by author, genre, etc
It would be very convenient to be able to send the various books directly with Caliber to these collections, instead of doing it manually one by one
Thank you for your patience…………

Buongiorno a tutti…….
Ho un Kindle PW 11gen, e ho creato diverse raccolte, per autore genere ecc
Sarebbe molto comodo, poter inviare direttamente con Calibre a queste raccolte i vari libri, invece di farlo a posteriori manualmente uno per uno
Ringrazio, per la pazienza………
It's not possible unless your Kindle is jailbroken.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote