View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023, 11:48 AM   #15
BionicGecko
Addict
BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Oasis 3 and Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillachie View Post
This is not correct, it is planned but we are working through the backlog and new features based on similar requests but prioritizing the ones that got ranked higher by readers. We already scoped how it would work from a UI/UX perspective, just a matter of getting to it.
Apologies for misunderstanding the context of that thread on featureos.app; I'm glad to know you guys are working on it! Will keep my eyes peeled for the update

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillachie View Post
You might also appreciate the image based highlights not possible across iOS , Android and Web. I assume you are reading for research or knowledge and so this feature will come in handy. We support 3 different platforms as well so it takes some time and we rely on support from the readers that pay to use the service.
My use case for using FTS is rather modest to be honest, I'm not sure I would qualify my objective as "research or knowledge" but I'll certainly be happy to join the ranks of your paying customers when it is available!
BionicGecko is offline   Reply With Quote