View Single Post
Old 11-04-2023, 03:59 PM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
That's basically where I'm at. Just too much going on. I think if I was real writer I might appreciate its features, but for just for fooling around writing it comes across as bloated and convoluted.
I've essentially stopped using it for the reasons cited here and from the other poster: There are too many choices and it seems (to me) convoluted.

I use Highland 2 AND Vellum for editing and writing - either one depending on what mood I'm in.

I use both my Freewrite devices in various circumstances and mental moods:

1) The Traveler and the Gen2 when I don't want to be disturbed by anything.

2) So I don't feel so STUPID for spending so MUCH MONEY on the damn things. (Cue insane laughter.)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-04-2023 at 04:02 PM.
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote