View Single Post
Old 11-04-2023, 01:58 PM   #12
Canis_lupus
Enthusiast
Canis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmos

Device: K2, K3, Touch, K5B, Voyage, PW4, Oasis 1, 2 & 3, PW5
I own both. They are very close in terms of font darkness and evenness of lighting. I prefer the glass screen on the Oasis 3 for the peace of mind it gives me. Before using the Paperwhite 5, I always trim my nails to reduce the chance of accidentally scratching the plastic screen. I reach for my Oasis without thinking about the length of my nails and I don’t worry about accidentally scratching the screen.

As for the differences, it comes down to personal preference. I constantly choose my Oasis 3 instead of my Paperwhite 5 because I find it more comfortable to hold.
Canis_lupus is offline   Reply With Quote