View Single Post
Old 11-04-2023, 11:43 AM   #7
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragginp View Post
I like the idea of Scrivener a lot, but confronted with so many options my brain just goes tilt. It's like having a 30 page menu at some restaurant - too many choices, suddenly you're not hungry anymore. ;/
That's basically where I'm at. Just too much going on. I think if I was real writer I might appreciate its features, but for just for fooling around writing it comes across as bloated and convoluted.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote