View Single Post
Old 10-29-2023, 06:02 PM   #59
tch65721
Evangelist
tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 10", Android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Do any of the warehouse clubs let you be a member, and shop online, without ever visiting the store?
I belong to both but think Sams is preferable for shopping online for everyday things. I like Sams because the premium membership ($110) includes extended "members only" hours and most everything shippable ships for free.
I can also shop and pay online, select a pickup time and they bring it out and load up the vehicle... all included in the fee. I also really like their app which works great and allows you to skip the checkout line if you do venture inside.

Costco online leaves a lot to be desired IMO. They have good prices on big ticket items but grocery shopping online doesn't really seem feasible. Also, prices seem to be more expensive online. On the plus side, if you actually go in the store they have a lot of high quality and organic items. I think Costco has higher quality food than Sams overall but they make you hunt for it. Yeah, they constantly shuffle crap around to make you look for it.
tch65721 is offline   Reply With Quote