View Single Post
Old 10-22-2023, 06:33 PM   #1
arpeggioaccele
light mode user
arpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: I use the Calibre ebook-viewer on macos and Apple Books on ios.
converting to any format from epub always uses epub_original if present?

My process of making pdfs from epub files is to convert the epub to epub first, so that I can save a copy of the original epub in case I mess up.

But when I convert to pdf, calibre tries to use the epub_original file, which doesn't have any of the edits I've made.

I feel like I'm missing a easy step to select the right epub to convert from, but I can't figure it out. Input format only lets you select epub, not epub or epub_original.

My fix right now is to open the folder and temporarily move the epub_original file to desktop.
arpeggioaccele is offline   Reply With Quote