View Single Post
Old 10-19-2023, 08:32 PM   #3506
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Picked The Return of the Soldier by Rebecca West, read by Nadia May, as a quickie interim listen from Audible Plus as I figure out my next real engagement. I read this decades ago and while I suspect I liked it then, my reaction now is that over a hundred years on, it hasn't aged all that well. But it's relaxing to listen to May, in my top three narrator pantheon; it's been a while.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote