View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 02:04 PM   #46
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad 2|iPhone 4|Sony 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
is there anything similar to KaDeWa (I think that's right) in Denmark? I know for sure they carried the Old El Paso canned chilies as well as the tomatillo sauce. whatever you would do for a gravy type of thickness is what you are going for. use any leftover flour to assist in making the gravy. I know it's not terribly helpful but I am totally a touchy feely non measuring cook.
KaDeWe, I think. Not here, no, but there's other alternatives and specialty shops, I just have to go look At least I live in a larger city. Mexican food and Tex-mex never really made it to Denmark, so there's very little variety of what you can get. A "Chili con carne" here is basically bologna sauce with chili and 5 kidney beans per person, usually served with rice
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote