View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 02:52 PM   #43
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad 2|iPhone 4|Sony 600
Well, tortillas are not a problem, but those chilis would probably be harder to find. I know I can find preserved jalapenos. Tomatillos I had no idea what was until I just looked them up 5 min. ago

One question; you can't be making much of a roux if the the meat is only supposed to have a dusting of flour? Not that I would want a heavily thickened sauce here anyway, but it puzzled me. Perhaps it's just a difference between what we respectively think of as a roux - I looked it up some time ago, and it looks like the "American way" is to put a great deal more oil in than I have learned to do. So how much oil would you add here, given the very small amount of flour?
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote