View Single Post
Old 09-30-2023, 03:36 PM   #31535
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
This year has not been a good year for reading. About 1/3 to 1/2 of my picks I skipped thew chapters here and there because I got bored. They were good books but could not captivate my attention. Maybe 2024 will be better. About 18 of the 48 read so far I truly read all the way 100%.

I probably need to set realistic goals so I will be tempted to invest in a book more. Perhaps 2 books a month for books 0-550 pages and 1 book a month for those books that are really long like 600 pages+

Last edited by HLS; 09-30-2023 at 03:52 PM.
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote