View Single Post
Old 09-29-2023, 03:07 PM   #44
capink
Wizard
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
No problem. Your report uncovered a bug in the plugin, even if it did not affect you. The main point of the plugin is to circumvent the builtin last_modified, so it has to exclude it to make sure any changes to columns or templates, which might update the builtin last_modified, does not trigger the plugin.

I only use the plugin with exclude/include columns so that would not have happened to me, and when doing the initial testing for the plugin it never occurred to check for this. I was not able to replicate this by renaming columns , which is what I assume you meant by changing column headers. However, I'm sure there are scenarios where it could happen.

Last edited by capink; 09-29-2023 at 03:17 PM.
capink is offline   Reply With Quote