View Single Post
Old 09-28-2023, 01:26 PM   #12
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
I must see if that feature works on Kobo and then if I can use ebooks from local library in Ireland (an Irish Library has books I can't read) as the borrowbox app on Android eink is horrible.

Certainly Calibre can see PRS-T2. I put in a 32 G SD card (nice "hidden" slot) and copied a few thousand PD epubs to one for my granddaughter. Even including the new SD card the S/H T2 from CEX was much cheaper than a Nia and it's a nicer to use GUI with Collections from Calibre than the older Kindle basic before they upgraded it to be like a PW3.
That's mostly what I've used my Sonys for as well. When I first bought the T2 I could download Overdrive books directly to it, as it had an app for it. But that's been a long time ago. Since my PocketBooks have ADE built in, it's just easier to use them for library books.

In this case the OP specifically wants to use the T2 for DRM Overdrive library books.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote