View Single Post
Old 09-18-2023, 02:29 PM   #38
arpeggioaccele
light mode user
arpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: I use the Calibre ebook-viewer on macos and Apple Books on ios.
I wanted the same feels as iBooks but I didn't want to have to sync using iTunes because my giant library crashed it all the time.

So I use kybook3, moving epub files using the file browser as a new "downloads" folder. It feels exactly as clunky as iBooks, with no advantages whatsoever for sorting. Thus perfect for my use case!

It has ads but I have a Shortcut that turns on airplane mode when I use it lol. Helps with concentrating on reading too.

I have been meaning to try bookfusion, downloading it now!
arpeggioaccele is offline   Reply With Quote