View Single Post
Old 09-09-2023, 09:05 AM   #6
pazos
cosiņeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mediocre View Post
But why? First what is "file browser"? When I leave the book I see a file list, maybe that is file browser? But if so, I am not seeing any spotlight icon on that view, but the folders from the android device. The only icons showing are a house (top left) and a plus icon (top right). Should a spotlight icon be there?

Why not allow users to do a file search when they are in a book and when they select another ebook, open that?
Step 0: RTFM: https://koreader.rocks/koreader-user-guide.pdf
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote