View Single Post
Old 09-06-2023, 10:30 AM   #14
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhak View Post
Thank you. Then one last question:

With my kindle the highlights txt file does not contain chapter name for the highlights, just the highlited text. Is it something different on Kobo? I would like to have something like:

### Chapter name 1
- Highlight 1
> Eventual note

- Highlight 2
> Eventual note

### Chapter name 2
- Highlight 1
> Eventual note

- Highlight 2
> Eventual note

You get the idea. As said with kindle I have to manually add chapter name. Is it different on kobo / is there any e-reader that can achieve this?

Thank's.
I don't actually know. I've never exported highlights. The highlights I do are to point out errors in the eBook so I can eventually fix them.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote