View Single Post
Old 09-06-2023, 06:04 AM   #75
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Spoiler:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.ebook_translator.components.engin e", line 66, in translate_text
File "calibre_plugins.ebook_translator.engines.deep l", line 125, in translate
File "calibre_plugins.ebook_translator.engines.base ", line 181, in get_result
Exception: Can not parse returned response. Raw data:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.ebook_translator.engines.base ", line 171, in get_result
File "mechanize\_mechanize.py", line 257, in open
File "mechanize\_mechanize.py", line 313, in _mech_open
mechanize._response.get_seek_wrapper_class.<locals >.httperror_seek_wrapper: HTTP Error 400:

Hi,

Sometimes I wish I could use Deepl (free), as I don't have an API key. But it gives me the error above. Is that fixable?

Also, I guess this is by design, but I'd prefer if the Settings dialog could remember its last vertical size. The default height keeps resetting itself to 545px, though a min-height of 655px would be more comfortable IMO, as that's enough for displaying the new Manage cache option, see:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-09-06 06_53_07-Setting - Ebook Translator - v2.1.3.png
Views:	100
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	203584   Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-09-06 06_52_45-Setting - Ebook Translator - v2.1.3.png
Views:	102
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	203585  

Last edited by Comfy.n; 09-06-2023 at 07:11 AM.
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote