View Single Post
Old 09-04-2023, 08:11 PM   #4
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Hhmmm... The last time I looked at Readwise, I checked it's operation with Kobo and Kindle eInk ereaders.

Readwise did not support Kobo ereaders and checking What highlight sources does Readwise support?, I still don't see Kobo listed as a source.

For my Kindle eInk device, Readwise would not sync any highlights for books not purchased from Amazon (this included books added to the Kindle using Download and transfer via USB) and using the import clipping file workaround was not very useful. I suspect due to the same issues that the calibre Annotations plugin has had with the MyClippings.txt. I tried both the email MyClippings.txt as an attachment and directly importing it.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote