Thread: New Fire Max 11
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2023, 03:34 PM   #47
Desertway
Addict
Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Yes, it's frustrating to not be able to change reader voices when we know other voices exist.

Maybe you have tried already tried this, but it SEEMS to me that when you change the Assistive Reader speed using voice command on the dot ("Alexa, read at 95%"), the same speed is used in the app. I may be wrong because I've only changed the speed in small increments. In any case it's not convenient for changing on the fly.

Last edited by Desertway; 08-28-2023 at 03:47 PM.
Desertway is offline   Reply With Quote