View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 12:02 PM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I'm having a bad day, lots of pain, in fact leaving work in a few mins to go home and lie down. This story made me smile and everything seems so much more magical now. Stop whatever you are doing and read it.
good advice. sounds like just what i need. i'm going to finish what i'm in the middle of and take a "short story break".

i hope you feel better, DG.

and thanks moejoe for the brightener-upper.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote