View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 11:55 AM   #44
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
One of the whole points of the club is to read Genre's that you don't normally read and find books and authors that you didn't know about.

If you are just going to read the stuff you like and the authors you know... well, your doing that already.

Just sayin...

BOb
That's a good point, well made.

I don't know much about this genre, so I'm leaving those who do to nominate. It doesn't mean I won't be reading the book.

But also, the nomination process has seemed to generate more debate than the books we get at the end of it - I'm hoping the discussions about the books become just as heated soon.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote