View Single Post
Old 10-21-2006, 06:52 PM   #7
Michele
Addict
Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Okay, I tried a very simple use of BookDesigner, from the unsecure LIT to the Sony Librie. This is a very big book file, containing two Robin Hobb novels, and it completed in a bit less than an hour, which is fine.

However, the links to the chapters and to the second book in the Table of Contents (functioning in MS Reader) were not preserved, and that is a problem, considering the 2800 pages viewed on the Reader file.

Also the italics within the text were not preserved. It's kind of important in understanding the meaning in this book, to identify the speaker.

I'm sure it must be something I did wrong, but the program is very complex and I'm hoping I don't need to learn the entire thing just yet.

I've tried fiddling around in various areas, but no luck. Any suggestions?

Last edited by Michele; 10-21-2006 at 07:46 PM.
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote