View Single Post
Old 08-22-2023, 04:10 PM   #60
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Is by chance RemoteDesktop involved at all?

See https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-115514

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanguard3000 View Post
Seems odd to me as well, but as far as I can tell that's the case. I attached screenshots of my display settings to my last post as an edit, because I forgot to hit the "Upload" button the first time around.

I've renamed the "FiendlyName" of the monitors to "Left Monitor" and Right Monitor", removed the Sigil settings, restarted, and reran Sigil to no avail. I'm not sure if this is the "name" that Qt looks for, but it's the one the Device Manager uses (replacing "Generic PNP Monitor" for both).

I don't have a spare monitor to do this unfortunately.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote