View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 11:12 AM   #5
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by joikd View Post
Hello. I have an eb-1150. I've actually had it for over a year, but every time I look into converting files to imp, it either requires a degree in software conversion, or it doesn't work. So, I have not used this thing at all. I need something straight forward and simple to convert files.

How do I convert doc, txt, & rtf files to imp? By the way, the publisher software on the wiki will not download for me.
the wiki points to http://www.ebooktechnologies.com/sup...r_download.htm

What trouble did you have downloading it? It should download easily.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote