Thread: Vivlo
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2023, 06:24 PM   #3
cellaris
Addict
cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo, PocketBook, Tolino, Bookeen, Onyx Boox, Boyue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panin View Post
My Bookeen Diva is dying, and Bookeen seem to be only selling large screen ereader/writing things now.

Does anyone have any info about Vivlo?

Mostly, I need to have a book reader with internal folders that talks to Calibre.

I have a library of well over 5,000 books, and I like to have them organised by genre and author. I've tried Kindles, but their internal organisation is pants.

Panin.
If you are referring to the "Vivlio" e-readers, they are rebranded PocketBook for France (and now also for Spain). I imagine they have some specific feature in their software. But they are PocketBook devices.

If you mean something else, then I don't know.
cellaris is offline   Reply With Quote