View Single Post
Old 08-02-2023, 05:06 PM   #85
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
Hello,
I was just wondering if it is possible to add the option for a starting number? Sometimes I only need to renumber a given section of the book, but it always starts with the number 1.

If this is already available can someone please tell me how??
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
but if there is a 100 chapter max which cannot be tweaked, its useless for the target books, which will all have >100 chapters when chapterized.
I haven't run across a '100 chapters max' issue yet. However, the ability to set the starting number might ameliorate the problem as you could do chunks of up to 100???
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote