View Single Post
Old 07-24-2023, 03:35 AM   #36
cycojesus
Enthusiast
cycojesus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercycojesus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercycojesus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercycojesus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercycojesus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercycojesus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercycojesus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercycojesus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercycojesus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercycojesus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovercycojesus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo Libra Colour
I've been having a similar issue with my Sage for some time.

Every morning I sync it to Calibre. Starting a few weeks ago it would reset itself after ejection. I set it up again, plug it again and restore the backup Calibre made but it's annoying as it takes some time and some settings aren't restored by the backup.

A week ago I ran fsck on the drive which reported and fixed some issues and it seemed to have fixed the problem. Until this morning when after I ejected the Sage it displayed its homescreen as if empty then 10 seconds later displayed the setup wizard. This time I had the presence of mind to try the "I have no wifi" option, mounted the reader and restored the backup which was quicker, but I still lost settings and I'm uncomfortable with the situation.

I'm thinking of going to FNAC and try to replace it under warranty… What would you do?

EDIT: It started to happen with this firmware, 4.37.21582, now on latest version but it might be a coincidence.

EDIT2: And this is on Linux. I've had Kobos for many years and never had this problem before

Last edited by cycojesus; 07-24-2023 at 03:37 AM. Reason: firmware version + Linux
cycojesus is offline   Reply With Quote