View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 04:13 PM   #29
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Venue Pro 8
I'm subbing apple fritter bread. I'd never heard of it, but it showed up in our local bakery and smelled so good that I grabbed a loaf. I've been eating slices smothered in cream cheese while reading. I've noticed it's a lot easier to eat and read with the EZ Reader than it is with a p-book.
I just finished "Would-Be Witch" by Kimberly Frost, and now I'm re-reading "Girl of the Limberlost" by Gene Stratton Porter.
I need more bookstore credit!!!!
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote