View Single Post
Old 07-16-2023, 04:36 PM   #2
pazos
cosiņeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
No idea. I tried a few of them almost new and they were already slugish on [my] first run.

Onyx gets money only by selling hardware and they hold the monopoly of e-ink bastardized android devices.

There's no incentive for them in selling reliable hardware, provide good customer support, comply with international laws, abide by software licenses or give a f*** about their customers, because they're locked into a walled garden. An "open android e-ink" walled garden.

I sincerely hope another company steps in (huawei?, xiaomi?) and makes a device available to mass customers outside china. Until then I think it's safe to assume they're abussing their position.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote