View Single Post
Old 07-15-2023, 03:50 PM   #762
88%
Enthusiast
88% is clearly one to watch88% is clearly one to watch88% is clearly one to watch88% is clearly one to watch88% is clearly one to watch88% is clearly one to watch88% is clearly one to watch88% is clearly one to watch88% is clearly one to watch88% is clearly one to watch88% is clearly one to watch

Device: DPTS1
Quote:
Originally Posted by readthinksurvive View Post
what do you mean by it’s not fast? Can I see an example, if you were to write super fast like you need to write it down before you forget, also have you ever ran out of storage on it? If you were to have it for years
Sorry for the confusion. Writing is not slow - I can take notes as fast on the DPT-S1 as I can on paper. Where it lags is in turning multiple pages at a time. Flipping to the next page is fine, but flipping 10 pages just can't match paper.

Internal storage is 3GB. I've never run out or storage, but I don't use the device to keep my notes. After making notes or reading everything goes back to my laptop for processing.

j.p.s is correct the device has a microSD expansion slot. It has a max card size of 32GB.

To give you an idea of the size of notes, I've got two notes it now:

1 page 2 colour (red & blue): 63kB
4 page 1 colour: 105kB
88% is offline   Reply With Quote